INDIANA INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS LAW BULLETIN
- Volume 7 - 2004-2008 Special Edition (pdf)
- Volume 6, Issue 1 - Autumn 2002/Spring 2003 (pdf)
- Volume 4, Issue 1 - Autumn 2001/Spring 2002 (pdf)
- Volume 3, Issue 1 - Autumn 2000/Spring 2001 (pdf)
- Volume 2, Issue 1 - Autumn 1999/Spring 2000 (pdf)
- Volume 1, Issue 2 - Summer 1998
- Volume 1, Issue 1 - November 1997
Other Related Articles
- The Legal Aid Centre of Eldoret (LACE) — The Leading Provider of Legal Services for Persons Affected by HIV-AIDS and for Other Poor and Marginalized Persons in Western Kenya
- Algeria: A Pledge and a Half and OPCAT: Between Rhetoric and Reality - by Hadi Motiee, 2006 Intern working with the South Asian Human Rights Documentation Centre (SAHRDC), in New Delhi, India. Human Rights Features, a weekly series for the Human Rights Council.
- The Belgian Arrest Warrant Case (Democratic Republic of congo v. Belgium): Impact on Human Rights and the Struggle Against Impunity - by George E. Edwards. American Society of International Law, International Organizations Newsletter (Spring 2002).
- IUPUI Law Professor Elected to American Association of Law Schools Position - IUPUI News Center (Feb.21,2002).
- Teaching Globally - NUVO (October 2001)
- Program in International Human Rights Law - by George Edwards.
- Overseas Work Opportunities for Students - by George Edwards.
- International Human Rights Law Challenges to the New International Criminal Court: The Search and Seizure Right to Privacy, Yale Journal of International Law, Vol. 26,(Summer 2001).
- Human Rights Interns at IU Robert H. McKinney School of Law Span the Globe - International News (February 2001).
- Law School Interns Work Abroad For Human Rights - IUPUI Online News. (May 5, 2000).
- Protecting Human Rights Around the World. - Partnerships. Indiana University-Purdue University. Alumni Newsletter. (Autumn 1998).
- Human Rights Education for the Twenty-First Century. Review of Book by George J. Andreopoulos & Richard Pierre Claude, eds. (Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press). Netherlands Quarterly of Human Rights (Volume 18, No. 4) (December 2000).
Wall Street to Internnational Human Rights
- Indiana Globe (October 1998).
- A Global Grasp - Sagamore (October 1998).
- Five-Year Review of the Vienna Declaration and Program of Action: The Ottawa GlobalNGO Forum - by George E. Edwards. Interest Group on International Organizations. The American Society of International Law. (Fall 1998).
- Applicability of the One Country, Two Systems Hong Kong model to Taiwan: Will Hong Kong's Post-Reversion Autonomy, Accountability, & Human Rights Record Discourage Taiwans Reunification with the Peoples Republic of China?- by George E.Edwards. New England Law Review (Spring 1998).
- Tightening The Leash: Threats to Freedom of Association and Independent Human Rights Advocacy in the New Hong Kong - by George E. Edwards (with G. Black) (New York and Hong Kong; Lawyers Committee for Human Rights & Hong Kong Human Rights Monitor). (June 1997).
- World Traveler Bring Human Rigts to Indiana University - Sagamore (March 1997).
- Will Hong Kong Human Rights Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) Survive after the People's Republic of China Reclaims Sovereignty over Hong Kong on 1 July 1997?- by George E. Edwards, American University Journal of International Law & Policy, Vol. 12, No. 3, (Symposium -- Hong Kong: Preserving Human Rights & the Rule of Law). (Summer 1997).
- Freedom of Expression and the Right to a Fair Trial in Malaysia: The Prosecution of Human Rights Workers Irene Fernandez - by George E. Edwards. Human Rights Solidarity - The News letter of the Asian Human Rights Commission. Volume 11 (September 1996).