Welcome to Incoming Graduate Students from Around the World
A total of 10 graduate students, including two S.J.D. candidates, are starting their studies at IU McKinney Law beginning with the fall 2012 semester.
The LL.M. students are:
- Gabriela Castilhos Pereira of Brazil
- Wimolsiri Chalongkhwan of Thailand
- Sarah Dunkley of Australia
- Yi-sheng Liu of Taiwan
- Aishah Shamsi of the United States
- Carleen Thompson of the United States
- Dongyi Wang of China
- Yanpeng Wang of China
- The S.J.D. students are:
- Yazeed Alissa of Saudi Arabia
- Zheng Qin of China
Welcome to all!